- Service effective Dec. 01, 2019
- Scheduled flights from Saskatoon to Regina and scheduled flights arriving from Regina will be at Saskatoon International Terminal
- Same level of service, NO SECURITY LINE UPS, complimentary refreshments and free parking.
- Check in at the TRANSWEST AIR ticket counter for your departing flight.
- Maps are attached for FREE PARKING and instructions as follows:
Starting December 1, 2019 all Transwest passengers flying from YXE to YQR will receive 72 complimentary hours parking in our StandardXe (Long-Term) parking lot (see attached maps for directions). Guests are also eligible for 50% off our Valet car service for $15.00 per day. Click here for more info about ValetXe, maps, and our other parking options.
- When parking at Skyxe please enter the StandardXe (Long-Term) parking lot and take ticket. Keep ticket with you
- Upon return, proceed to the ValetXE desk across from Urban Acre restaurant to validate your complimentary parking
- You will need to show the parking agent a valid itinerary from Transwest for YXE-YQR in order to receive validation
- Take your validated ticket to the exit
- If you have parked for longer than 72 hours, the parking office will provide you with a new ticket that will have remaining balance owed
- Tickets can either be paid at the ValetXE desk, the payment machines, or on exit via credit card
If using our valet service, please follow the signs (map attached) to the Valet lane.
- Press the button to enter
- Once parked outside the ValetXe office, proceed inside to drop off your keys
- Upon your return, with proof of YXE-YQR itinerary, a 50% discount will be applied to your total
- Payment can be made at the ValetXe desk
Once parked, please proceed to the Transwest counters to check in for your flight.
Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you to Skyxe!